Seven months ago I walked into solitude fearful and lonely; I walked out with calm authenticity and connection.
- I have knowledge and acceptance of the mystery who am I; I am a single thread connected to all of humanity.
- I replace thinking as my dominate information seeker with heart awareness through five senses.
- Fear thinking when in my awareness vanishes by remembering who I am.
- Constant evaluation is set aside for being tuned into the miracles of hope, joy, beauty, mystery.
- I replace loneliness with a connection to self and feeling the threads that bin me to all.
The question I ask now is what do I wish to do with the rest of my life. What do you do when you no longer have a heart's desire? What do you do when you no longer have to play the game of being a therapist or a Mindfulness Teacher? What do you do when you no longer have anything to prove?
To be continued: